Product descriptions:- Material: 50-80gsm Red composite breathable film spun-bonded non-woven
- Size: S/M/L/XL/XL/XXL/XXXL
- Style: One-piece design coverall with hood, shoe covers, zipper at front opening covered by flap, elasticated cuffs, ankles,
hood and waist.
- Permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols.
- Garments are composed of Non-woven microporous laminated film, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
- Protection against infectious diseases.
- Breathable, lightweight and flexible material for comfort.
- Elastic closing design at the waist and ankle joints to ensure the conformability of protective clothing.
- Breathable fabric helps offer the comfort to wearer.
Standard:GB19082-2009, EN 14605:2009(Type 4), EN ISO13982-1 (Type 5),EN 13034(Type 6), EN 14126-2003.
Product application:- It can provide barrier and protection for medical staff to directly contact with patients or suspected
- Applications for it include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in
research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- To provide protection when an outbreak occurs such as SARS, Ebola, etc.